Apex Rope Access Solutions is an Industrial Rope Access company with professional and competent personnel that strive to provide exceptional service to anyone with access difficulties.
What are the benefits of rope access?
Rope Access provides many benefits compared to traditional access methods like scaffolding and cradles. Once access has been gained through rope access, various applications are possible. Rope access provides the following benefits:
• Versatile - rope access professionals can apply the techniques to a wide variety of environments, from confined-spaces like silo's to high rise buildings tower structures to complicated steel installations.
• Cost-effective - rope access is very economical. Because access is gained faster, fewer personnel can accomplish faster completion and downtime is reduced drastically, lower costs is the result. As a comparison, rope access is generally around 70% cheaper than scaffolding, and also saves time on design and construction.
We would simply mobilise a team of rope access technical engineers to carry out works with minimum disruption to planning and on budget.
• Efficient and quick - rope access systems are installed and dismantled quickly and require fewer personnel than traditional access methods. Less interference with other facility operations means less disruptions and minimised downtime.
• Environmentally friendly - rope access techniques and equipment has minimal effect on the surrounding environment compared to traditional access methods.
• Safe - independently certified rope access technicians uphold an exceptional safety record which makes it one of the safest jobs in the whole construction industry.
If you are looking to become involved in the rope access industry, you will need to do a rope access level 1 training course. For further information email us at email@example.com
We welcome enquiries from skilled and experienced industrial roped access technicians. In order for a technician to be employed by Apex, ideal applicants would have previous experience in industrial rope access, as well as technical or trade qualifications. You must be capable of working with a small team in potentially hazardous environments which require attention to detail. We are interested in enquiries from potential staff at all levels; Site Technicians, Site Supervisors, Operations Managers, Project Engineers. If you have IRATA/RAAFA qualifications and relevant experience and are interested in working with us, please apply in writing with a letter of application and c.v. to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like us to provide you with a quote please fill out the form below:
For any information or queries please contact us:
Tel: 012 329 0043
Fax: 086 698 2516
Physical address: 682 Stuart Street, Deerness, 0084, Pretoria